Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My first blog post... ever!

So.... my first blog entry ever! I'm still not sure how I'm going to like this, how well I'm going to keep up with it (it could end up being like Frontierville- fun for a while, but then kind of lame), how gung-ho I'll get about researching ways to do different backgrounds & all sorts of fancy things... I'm not even sure that I have anything interesting enough to say to justify having a blog. My plan as of right now is to post all of my little projects I'm working on, and little tidbits about my super-fascinating life (*grin*), but again, we'll see how that goes. If nothing else, it will be a fun way to try to stay sane during our first move with the Army.
For anyone wondering where the name came from, I love beautiful old ginger jars, like the one that sits on my bookcase. Plus, my husband is a "ginger", so I thought it would be appropriate. ;)

I hope you enjoy my ramblings & adventures!

1 comment: