Friday, March 2, 2012

T-Rex Obsession

So.... I have a little admission to make... I'm kind of obsessed with T-Rex jokes right now. I blame my friend, Jenn Walker... It all started at the gym. There's this guy that runs with his arms up and his wrists bent, like T-Rex arms. I may or may not have been laughing a tiny little bit about it... that brought up the fact that in some of my wedding pictures, I had T-Rex hands...



It's not something that I'm proud of, but hey, it happened... ;) I try to be more conscious of it now and not let my hands do that, but I think it still happens occasionally. SO, anyways... for some reason, that conversation sparked a full- blown "T-Rex fest" of jokes, pictures, etc. I don't know why, but I think it's hilarious to consider what a T-Rex may or may not have been able to do. Such as...

Pick flowers...

Hang curtains...

Do cartwheels...

Ride a motorcycle...

Hug...

Clap his hands...








Bench press...








See? Hilarious, right? And the best one... this video!



Makes me laugh every time!! All of this stuff is on my Pinterest, so if you think it's as hilarious as I do, you can check back every once in a while to see what new T-Rex hilarities I've found... or just to shake your head at how weird I am... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment